Wednesday, October 20, 2021

2021 #1

 It has been a while. A long while. A quick update.

It has been 2 years since I left my first career sector, Early Childhood Educator. Stepping out because of personal commitment initially. But I guess, it was also a break because I know I am becoming a ticking time bomb that could go off anytime. I know at that point, those who have been providing me with space and light have done what they could so I can be better.

There's nothing else they could do if I do not want to be help. Stepping away from the sector was probably 1 thing I think I did right. Because the sector is already overwhelming, it will not be helpful if one keeps taking leaves. Because the children are innocent and they should not be left without a teacher.

Right now, I am at a better place with a better headspace. I know I still miss teaching and I will come back again. Not 2021 for sure but I will. Thank you for giving me the space. Meanwhile, please take care and stay safe. :)