Saturday, July 18, 2020

2020 #1

It has been 3 years since I last updated here. 3 years past rather quickly but the 3 years was rather painful and tiring. 3 years and I'm still coping with grief. I wouldn't dare say I gotten over it but I a, still trying. I miss every single bit of grandpa but I can no longer bring him back.

I left PCF last year and went on a youth exchange program with a wonderful bunch. It was a great 8D8N with them. It was also my very first overseas trip without someone I am close with. But I made it! Last year, before I left PCF, I saw my very first K2 children graduate! They made me proud despite everything.

2020 came but all our life was changed quite a bit because of Covid-19. I went from a preschool teacher to an office lady. Covid-19 was a year where staying home is the new norm. 2020 is also the year where we had our general election. This time, I committed to walk the ground with Team Fengshan. No doubt it was tiring but we did it! The serving never end..

Will try to be here as much as possible. Till the next post, take care!